Disclaimer: Packaging May Vary
Courvoisier VSOP is a skillfully crafted cognac that is a blend of several crus with a perfect balance between Fins Bois, Grande and Petite Champagnes, at the peak of their aromatic potential. The result is an exquisitely balanced cognac with notes of peach and toasted almond with the gentle hint of vanilla and jasmine.
- The only cognac house to receive France’s highest award: La Prestige De La France
- Meticulously handcrafted to compose the perfect range of aromas and flavors
- Grande Champagne
- Petite Champagne
- Fin Bois
- Grande and Petite Champagnes bring harmony while Fins Bois give a floral and fruity character
- Offers a delicate bouquet and excellent balance of oak and exotic flavours
- The aroma is subtle and harmonious with under-notes of peach, toasted almond and jasmine.