Disclaimer: Packaging May Vary
Three decades ago, Booker Noe set out to redefine the standards for pre-prohibition style bourbon and introduced Knob Creek. Today, we honor his legacy with the full flavor and extra aged Knob Creek 18 Year-Old. This limited-edition release celebrates the 30th Anniversary of Knob Creek, a milestone measured by time, effort, and commitment to the never-ending pursuit of craft. Knob Creek upholds the highest principles of bourbon-making with lower proof distillation, rigid warehouse barrel selection, and patient maturation for full flavor extraction. When the intentional way is the hard way, it’s the corners that haven’t been cut that make all the difference.
- Aged twice as long as our flagship bourbon, Knob Creek 18 Year-Old is our most mature bottling to date
- Complex, yet balanced liquid profile
- Our bourbon owes its rich copper color and deep notes of caramelized oak to its extensive aging in our Kentucky rackhouses
- Experience Knob Creek 18 Year-Old for yourself and raise a glass to the pursuit of craft
- Serving Knob Creek 18 Year-Old neat or on the rocks allows the depth of this full-bodied bourbon to unravel into notes of caramelized oak and sweet vanilla