Disclaimer: Packaging May Vary
This special Laphroaig is created from carefully selected casks of each of our key styles stretching back in time with the heart of the spirit drawn from a final maturation in new, American oak casks. With spirit selected by our master distiller from Quarter Cask, our PX Cask and Triple Wood (European Oak casks) and a final addition of 10YO, it represents a subtle blending of peat, oak and sweetness.
- The world's #1 selling Islay single malt Scotch whisky
- The most richly flavored of all Scotch whiskies
- Complex and unique flavor of Laphroaig due to our water, peat, and malted barley
- Represents subtle blending of peat, oak, and sweetness
- Created from carefully selected casks of each of our key styles, stretching back in time, with one notable addition--the heart of the spirit is drawn from a final maturation in new American oak casks
- For the final six months, maturation takes place in the highest, warmest reaches of our warehouses during the Scottish summer
- Spirit selected by our master distiller from Quarter Cask, PX Cask, Triple Wood (European oak casks), and a final addition of 10 Year old.