Disclaimer: Packaging May Vary
Created by Bill Samuels, Sr. to be a bourbon that he would enjoy drinking himself, Maker’s Mark is smooth and approachable with an easy finish – a true contrast to hot, harsh whiskies that 'blow your ears off,' and a downright revolutionary idea at the time. Maker’s Mark is made slowly in small batches, in our National Historic Landmark distillery in Loretto, Kentucky. While it makes any cocktail better, a lot of folks still prefer it on its own, or over ice with a splash of water.
- The original handmade premium bourbon.
- Soft red winter wheat makes our whisky full flavored, yet remarkably easy to drink.
- Remarkably smooth and balanced, with notes of caramel and vanilla and a front-of-palate finish.
- Made slowly in small batches at our historic distillery in Loretto, Kentucky
- Each bottle is hand dipped in our signature red wax.
- Delicious in a glass by itself, over ice or in your favorite cocktail.
- The world's most inviting bourbon
- Bill Samuels, Sr. used red winter wheat to create a better tasting bourbon for people who didn’t think they’d like bourbon.