Disclaimer: Packaging May Vary
Canadian Club 1858 is Canadian Club’s flagship whisky. It’s aged longer than the 3 years required by Canadian law in oak barrels before bottling for the smoothest possible flavor. Canadian Club 1858 is easy drinking whisky, perfect on the rocks or in a mixed drink.
- Canadian Club is produced from the finest grains, then aged in oak barrels, resulting in an exceptionally rich and smooth whisky.
- Canadian Club 1858 is aged longer than the 3 years required by Canadian law before bottling for the smoothest possible flavor.
- Made from the finest quality ingredients.
- Easy, refreshing and smooth
- Canadian Club is a classic Canadian Whisky with a rich, storied history over 150 years.
- Canadian Club continues to be the choice of savvy drinkers who are looking for a refreshing alternative to beer, a classic cocktail, or simply a great tasting whisky served neat.
- Canadian Club 1858 is easy drinking whisky, perfect on the rocks or in a cocktail.
- Spicy and zesty, complimented with hints of rich oak, sweet vanilla and a pleasant sweetness.